Meet Dr. Glass
Dr. Jonathan R. Glass, D.D.S. enjoys helping our patients feel both at ease and empowered. Dr. Glass has a special knack for balancing functionality with esthetics. He strives to ensure patients feel at ease and receive the highest quality dental care possible.
Originally from Louisiana, Dr. Glass attended Texas A&M University where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Science. Graduating with honors, he was a regular on the Dean’s list. After receiving his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Louisiana State University’s School of Dentistry, Dr. Glass worked at the LSU Interim Hospital in New Orleans, and spent a year in residency at the prestigious University of Alabama at Birmingham, refining his skills by providing dental care for medically compromised patients.
With a lifelong passion for leadership, Dr. Glass served on several leadership organizations in college and was even elected class president during dental school. An Eagle Scout with the Boy Scouts of America, Dr. Glass continues to utilize the principles he learned in Scouts – integrity, honor, and compassion – in his practice of dentistry.
Dr. Glass’s professional memberships and certifications include:
- The American Red Cross: He is both a member and holds Red Cross certifications in Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, First Aid, and AED.
- Member in Good Standing with the American Dental Association.
- Member in Good Standing with the Academy of General Dentistry.
- Training in intravenous sedation (IV) Sedation Dentistry.
- Certified in Invisalign® dentistry.
Outside of the office, Dr. Glass enjoys spending time with his wife and son. In addition, when he isn’t spending his free time playing golf, fishing, hunting, or actively participating in his church, he divides his time rooting for both Texas A&M and LSU.