Smiling Increases Your Face Value
At Councill Dental Group, we want everyone to achieve a healthy and confident smile they can’t wait to show off. We don’t believe finances should stand between you and the stunning results you deserve. We offer competitive prices on all our services, as well as a variety of financing options to meet your individual needs, including:
For your convenience, we offer online payment options to make paying for dental care easier than ever.
We want to make sure you maximize your potential benefits. We will help you navigate the often confusing world of dental insurance. We accept most insurance plans and will be happy to file the paperwork with your insurance carrier for you, and even offer a pre-treatment estimate. Please call our office at 281-376-9246 for information on your specific insurance plan.
Even if you have dental insurance, this doesn’t mean every penny of your procedure will be covered. To help patients cover the costs of their dental care, whether they have insurance or not, we offer financing options. Councill Dental Group is proud to offer patients access to several third-party financing companies who make it their job to see that you can afford the treatment you need.
- CareCredit®: The only third-party financing company to receive the endorsement of the American Dental Association, CareCredit offers low monthly payments and low interest and is one of the nation’s leading patient financing programs that provides payment options for consumers with expenses not covered by insurance. To learn more or apply, please visit their website.
- Chase Health Advance®: With Chase Health Advanced, patients have access to financing with payment plans, no interest, and no down payment. Restrictions and conditions do apply. To learn more or to apply, please visit their website.
- DocPay®: Councill Dental Group teams up with DocPay, a handy service that electronically deducts monthly payments. DocPay also allows patients to pre-pay for certain services. To learn more or to apply, please visit their website.
Did you know that many dental procedures can be filed with medical insurance as well as dental insurance? To help patients cover the costs of treatment, Councill Dental Group can now bill both dental insurance and medical insurance simultaneously, helping our patients pay even less for certain procedures. We have a staff member on our team with over 20 years experience who knows how to find out what medical insurance will and won’t cover for an important dental procedure. We will file your claim for you and even offer a pre-treatment estimate for the cost of your treatment. Medical billing is especially helpful for procedures such as:
- Surgical services
- TMJ and TMD Splint Therapy
- Oral Surgery
- Oral Cancer
- Congenital issues like missing teeth
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Accidents and Trauma
For more information, and to see if your treatment qualifies for medical billing, talk to our friendly and knowledgeable office staff today.
Ready to obtain a healthy, beautiful smile? Then schedule an appointment with your Cypress dentists. Click here to request an appointment.
If you are a new patient at Councill Dental Group, please fill out our New Patient Forms and bring them with you to your first appointment. Instead of spending a lot of time filling out forms in the waiting room, you can see your Cypress dentists sooner. Click here for patient forms.