We Are Here For You
Our office is now open and we have been
contacting patients to reschedule appointments that had to be postponed. Please feel free to call or email us if we have not contacted you yet.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. We follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We check the activities of these agencies daily so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
While we are all looking forward to resuming our normal lives and routines, you will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We ask that you call the office from your car when you arrive. A team member will come to the parking lot to let you know when you can come in.
- Our front door will be used as an exit, so we will have you enter through the door to the left of the main entrance, by the restrooms. We will ask you some questions and take your temperature with a touchless forehead scan thermometer before taking you to be seated in the operatory.
- You will need to wear a mask or bandana to cover your nose and mouth when you are in the office.
- With rare exception, only the patient can enter the office; if you have someone with you, they will need to wait outside or in the car or leave and come back.
- The front desk team members, as well as the doctors, assistants and hygienists, will be wearing Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you.
- Please be patient as we disinfect and sanitize operatories between all patients. Additionally, all items handled or touched by the patient at the front desk are immediately sanitized, i.e., iPad, stylus, pens and credit card machine.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you and every patient safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 281-376-9246 or visit our website at www.councilldental.com. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
What We Do
Dental Implants are a strong and natural looking replacement for missing teeth
Preventative dentistry ensures a lifetime of healthy smiles by helping the patient avoid serious dental health issues.
Cosmetic Dentistry consists of techniques designed to improve the beauty and function of your smile.